Frankfurt River Main Panoramic Cruise
Price On Request
Enjoy your view of the Frankfurt skyline on this one-hour cruise on the River Main. Pass by major sights like the Romer and learn about the city's history through a commentary as you relax on board the modern cruiser.
- No refund is possible once VELTRA voucher has been exchanged for tickets.
- WiFi onboard
- Cruise fee
- English audio guide
10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:00,
- 1 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please exchange your printed VELTRA voucher at the dock for your cruise tickets.
Getting to the KD landing-stage in Frankfurt by public transport:
- Underground station Dom/Römer or tram stop Romer/Paulskirche are both a 5-minute walk to the KD landing-stage.
Getting to the KD landing-stage in Frankfurt by car:
- The nearest parking garage is Dom/Romer in Domstrasse 1. On the car park routing system, follow D = Dom. From there, it is an approximately 5-minute walk to the KD landing-stage.
- The KD landing stage in Frankfurt is accessible to passengers with restricted mobility.
- Commentary is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese and Japanese.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please note that pets are not allowed on board, except for dogs. There will be a fee of 3.90 EUR.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please exchange your VELTRA voucher for a ticket at the KD line pier ticket counter.
|Frankfurt River Main Panoramic Cruise|
Check-in at the KD Landing Stage in Frankfurt
River Main Panoramic Cruise
Spend a fantastic one-hour cruise in Frankfurt and enjoy your amazing view of its famous skyline. Learn about the fascinating history of the city and see its highlights like the Romer, St. Paul's Church and more as you cruise along the river.
Check-out at the KD Landing Stage in Frankfurt