Heidelberg and Nuremburg Guided Tour from Frankfurt
Experience the romantic cityscape of Heidelberg and the colorful streets of Nuremberg on this day-trip from Frankfurt! Learn about their rich history and culture as you visit castles, town squares and the Albrecht Durer House.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$389|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$232|
- Entrance to Heidelberg Castle and Albrecht Dürer's House
- Lunch box
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 11 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For a small group tour up to 8 people, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 people, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Heidelberg and Nuremburg Guided Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Explore the medieval town center of Heidelberg and admire the city's well-preserved buildings and half-timbered houses. Visit the Old Bridge, House of the Knights and Heidelberg Castle, one of the most important Renaissance structures on the Northern Alps.
Continue to Nuremberg, formerly the unofficial capital of the Holy Roman Empire during the Middle Ages and a prominent city during the Nazi Era. See popular sights like the Albrecht Durer House, Imperial Castle, Christkindl’s market and taste the region's best gingerbread and sausages.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office