Heidelberg Private Half Day Tour from Frankfurt
Travel to Heidelberg and explore its medieval streets and marvel at its romantic cityscape. Visit the famous Heidelberg Castle, the Philosopher's Walk and Old Town in this private your from Frankfurt.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|1 Charter (Person 1-3)||$683|
|1 Charter (Person 4-6)||$796|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 08:00, 09:00, 13:00, 14:00
- 6 (hrs)
- Admission fees are not included in the price.
- Please send us an inquiry if you wish to depart at a different time than indicated on our website.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
|Heidelberg Private Half Day Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Explore the ruins of what used to be the Heidelberg Castle, a stunning Gothic-Renaissance fortress. Roam around its vast courtyard, terrace and visit one of the largest wine cellars in the world, the Heidelberg Tun.
Medieval Town of Heidelberg
Learn more about Heidelberg's history through your guide as you walk along the city's medieval town center. See the Old Bridge, the Church of the Holy Spirit and Heidelberg University, Germany's oldest university.
End of Tour