Munich and Nuremburg Full-Day Guided Excursion from Frankfurt
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Discover Bavaria's top attractions on a full-day guided sightseeing tour of Munich and Nuremberg. Travel from Frankfurt and see the Marienplatz, Hofbrauhaus, Nuremberg Castle and more!
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2017 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$475|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$311|
- Lunch box
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 14 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For a small group tour up to 8 people, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 people, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Munich and Nuremburg Full-Day Guided Excursion from Frankfurt|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Visit the capital of Bavaria and enjoy the city's cobblestone paths, medieval buildings and timeless town squares. See the famous beer hall, Hofbrauhaus, the Marienplatz, Odeonsplatz and other sights as your guide teaches you about the history of the area!
Free Time in Munich
Explore the once unofficial capital of the Holy Roman Empire during the Middle Ages, Nuremberg. See the Imperial Castle and learn about its history as a residence of Roman Emperors. Other sights in the city include the main market square, Christkindl's market and the Church of St. Lorenz.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office