Munich Guided Full-Day Tour from Frankfurt
Enjoy a full-day excursion to Munich, the beautiful capital of Bavaria. Take a sightseeing trip and see sights, including the Cathedral Church of our Lady, the world’s largest beer hall, Hofbrauhaus and more!
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$479|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$314|
- Bavarian beer and sausages
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 14 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For a small group tour up to 8 people, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 people, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
|Munich Guided Full-Day Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Start your tour in Munich and have the option to take a stroll in the city or see popular sights such as the Cathedral Church of Our Lady, the famous Hofbrauhaus which is the world’s largest beer hall, the English Garden, Nymphenburg Castle, Deutsches Museum, the Old Pinakothek and more.
Known as the main city square, Marienplatz was named after the column that was built to celebrate the end of the Swedish occupation. See the famous New Town Hall and catch the famous Glockenspiel where elaborate life-sized figures reenact Bavaria's history.
Continue to the Munich Residenz. It was once the royal palace of Bavaria's monarchs, the Wittelsbachs. The Munich Residenz is Germany's largest city palace known for its Rococo and Neo-Classic architecture and 130 rooms.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office