Nuremburg and Rothenburg Guided Tour from Frankfurt
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Nuremberg and Rotheburg, two of Germany's most picturesque cities. Visit tourist attractions and learn more about the history and culture of these cities in one day from Frankfurt!
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$396|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$268|
- Lunch box
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 11 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For a small group tour up to 8 people, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 people, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Nuremburg and Rothenburg Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Explore the streets of Nuremberg, known for its medieval fortifications and state of the art buildings. See how old and new architecture combine for a unique scenery. Visit popular spots such as the Kaiserburg, Albrecht Durer's House and Christkindl’s market.
Walk the streets of one of the best preserved medieval towns in Germany. Roam around the city's colorful streets and taste some of its delicacies. See the Town Hall and have the chance to visit museums such as the Medieval Crime Museum in your free time.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office