Private Half Day Tour of Frankfurt City
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Discover the best sights and places around Frankfurt in just two hours! Enjoy a private tour and explore this historic and modern metropolis at your own leisure.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|1 Charter (Person 1-3)||$458|
|1 Charter (Person 4-6)||$748|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:00,
12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00,
- 3 (hrs)
- Please note that admission fees and driver tip are not included in the price.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- Please send us an inquiry if you wish to depart at a different time than indicated on our website.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
|Frankfurt City Half Day Private Tour|
Pick up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check in at ETS GmbH Office
Start of Tour
Modern City Center
Find state-of-the-art buildings and structures at Frankfurt such as the Deutsche Bank Twin Towers, Europaturm, Airrail Center Frankfurt and more. Frankfurt is also one of the few cities in Europe with the most number of skyscrapers, the city having 14 out of Germany's 15 skyscrapers.
Aside from towering buildings, Frankfurt also has medieval town squares and houses. Walk around the stunning complex of the Römer, forming Frankfurt's city hall. Visit Frankfurt Cathedral or the half-timbered Haus Wertheim, the only building in Altstadt that survived bombings during World War II.
End of Tour