Rhine Valley Cruise and Tour from Frankfurt with Lunch and Wine Tasting
Go on an unforgettable day tour from Frankfurt to the Rhine River Valley, a known UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy sights of the river, quaint villages, medieval castles and vineyards.
- Any cancellations made after 11:15 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$157|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$101|
- Wine tasting
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 9 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- If the Rhine cruise is not available during Winter season, it will be replaced with a tour around an ancient castle.
- The cable car is not included in the price.
- For a small group tour up to 8 persons, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 persons, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- Lunch is included in the tour price but additional drinks and dessert are excluded and payable on site.
- Multilingual audio guide is available on the day of the tour for 5 EUR payable on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Rhine Valley Cruise and Tour from Frankfurt with Lunch and Wine Tasting|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Start of Tour
The Rhine River
The Rhine is the second longest river in Central and Western Europe, a river surrounded by romantic villages, lush vineyards and medieval castles. This river also played an important role in carrying trade and goods, eventually becoming a symbol of German patriotism.
Enjoy Spectacular Views
Find the famous Loreley Rock and enjoy the view from the Niederwald Monument after an optional cable car ride to the top of the hills in summertime. You will also enjoy a delicious lunch in a beautiful restaurant at the riverside.
Cruise down the Rhine River
A trip to Rhine Valley wouldn't be complete without a scenic boat trip on a Rhine River! Enjoy a steamer cruise up to St. Goarshausen and admire the villages and castles along the way. In winter, tours will visit a castle when steamers are not operating,
End the tour with a wine tasting session in a little tavern. Take a sip of the finest wines famous in the region. If time permits, guests will have the chance to shop for souvenirs at Rüdesheim am Rhein, another UNESCO World Heritage site in the region.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office