Rothenburg Guided Day Trip from Frankfurt with St. Jacobs Church Entry
Take a journey from Frankfurt to the medieval town of Rothenburg. Enjoy a sightseeing walk through the city's well-preserved streets and visit the St. Jacobs Church and the German Christmas Museum.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$282|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$198|
- Entrance to St. Jacob's Cathedral and Medieval Crime Musuem
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 9 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For a small group tour up to 8 persons, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 persons, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- Admission to St. Jacob's Cathedral and the Medieval Crime Musuem are included. There are times when there is no group admission, in which case please show your ticket stub to your guide afterwards and you will be reimbursed.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Rothenburg Guided Day Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Rothenburg Day Tour
Head to Rothenburg and see St. Jacobs Church with its glorious wood carved altar by Tilman Riemenschneider. Marvel at the half-timbered houses, city gates, the Renaissance town hall, the medieval crime museum and more.
If you are looking for German souvenirs, the markets of Rothenburg are the best place to visit! Find Cuckoo clocks, carvings, wine glasses, a variety of Christmas tree ornaments, beer steins and more. Rothenburg has everything you're looking for.
Aside from your lunch pack, enjoy traditional Bavarian treats at Rothenburg. Try a classic Schneeball (Snowball), a shortcrust pastry that was once served only at weddings. Beers and sausages are also available at many local restaurants to complete the trip (at your own expense).
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office