Wiesbaden and Mainz Guided Tour from Frankfurt
Visit Wiesbaden, a stylish city known to be the "Nice of the North", famous for its architecture and hot springs and discover Mainz, home of the movable-type printing press in this guided tour!
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$248|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$180|
- Train fare or museum admission
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Closest station: Frankfurt Central Station.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For a small group tour up to 8 people, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 people, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Wiesbaden and Mainz Guided Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Arrive at Wiesbaden, one of Germany's famous spa towns known for its promenades and thermal springs. Aboard the Nerobergbahn and visit the St Elizabeth's Church, the only Russian Orthodox church in Wiesbaden.
Discover Mainz, a city filled with half-timbered houses, French-style buildings and baroque churches. Visit the Gutenberg Museum which contains printing equipment and materials from various cultures.
End of Tour