Wurzburg and Wertheim Village Outlet Day Tour from Frankfurt
Enjoy a visit to Wurzburg, one of the oldest German cities and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore its historical sites and monuments then catch the best bargains at the Wertheim Village Outlet's shopping districts.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$298|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$204|
- Lunch box
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 9 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For a small group tour up to 8 people, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 people, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Wurzburg and Wertheim Village Outlet Day Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Wurzburg Day Tour
Explore the amazing sights of Wurzburg, famous for its architecture, history and being the center of Franconian wine and delicious cuisine. Discover the city's Baroque structures and admire the well-preserved buildings, homes and churches.
Go on a guided tour of the Wurzburg Residence, a UNESCO World Heritage site. See the Baroque and Neoclassical architecture and frescoes by Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, the Old Bridge and Cathedral St. Kilian which is the 4th largest Romanesque Church in Germany.
Before going back to Frankfurt, head over to Wertheim Village, where you can go to the popular shopping district. Catch big discounts and great savings on designer items and more!
Drop-off from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office