Munich Bavarian Beer and Food Tour with Oktoberfest Museum and Hofbrauhaus Visit
Price On Request
Trace the history of beer all the way to Munich and discover its history at the Oktoberfest Museum. Indulge in the authentic Bavarian gourmet food and the finest beer at Hofbrauhaus! Experience true Bavarian greatness on this special beer tour. Germans take beer brewing culture seriously, this is why many consider it as the leading authority when it comes to this drink. This tour will give you an inside look into the rich history of beer through none other than the beer capital of the world, Munich. Visit the world renowned Oktoberfest Museum and Hofbrauhaus for an in depth look at beer culture and a sampling of traditional Bavarian dishes and beer!
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Beer tasting
- English-speaking guide
- Light meal
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 1 & Max Qty: 30
- 17:00, 18:00
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The check-in location is at Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34.
- The tour does not operate during Oktoberfest period (September 19 to October 4, 2020).
- Stag parties are not accepted in this tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The legal drinking age in Munich is 14 years old.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Participants booked with the Student rates must present a valid school ID.
|Munich Bavarian Beer and Food Tour with Oktoberfest Museum and Hofbrauhaus Visit|
Check-in at Radius Tours Office
Beer and Oktoberfest Museum Tour
Discover the history of beer and how Munich has pioneered this beloved drink. Learn how it developed from the middle ages until the establishment of the Purity Law in 1516. The tour will not only fill your belly with great beer but feed your knowledge with fascinating truths behind the iconic drink.
Traditional Bavarian Cuisine at Hofbrauhaus
Visit the Hofbrauhaus, Germany's most famous beer hall. This establishment has over 300 years worth of history behind it. Try some of their best Bavarian delicacies such as the Weisswurst (Bavarian suasage), dumplings and more! These sumptuous options are of course paired with their finest beers!
Check-out at Hofbrauhaus