Munich Brewery Tour with Bavarian Beer Tasting
Price On Request
Come and enjoy a tour full of fun and facts of Munich, the city that rightly claims to be the beer capital of the world. Visit a brewery and try a variety of beers in places where the locals go!
- Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 2 beers (0.5 liters each)
- Transportation to the brewery
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
- 12:00, 16:30, 17:30, 18:15
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Look for your guide holding a yellow "Munich Walk Tours" sign.
Nearest subway station
U3 U6 München Marienplatz
Activity start times for 2018
January to April - 17:30
May to September - 18:15
October to November - 17:30
December - 16:30
Additional start time (Oktoberfest)
23 to 28 September - 12:00
1 to 4 October - 12:00
- Guests who are suffering from the ill-effects of the excessive consumption alcohol or are under the influence of alcohol on the day of the activity, are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Children 12 years old and below are free provided that they are accompanied by an adult.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Munich Brewery Tour with Bavarian Beer Tasting|
Check-in at Marienplatz
Munich Brewery Tour
Make rounds at Munich’s oldest existing breweries and see how rich, flavorful beer is made. Have your fill with a free half-liter drink and then pair it with good food that you can purchase at the stops at fair prices.
Hofbräuhaus Beer Hall
At your last stop, discover the secrets behind Hofbrauhaus, the world’s most famous beer hall before wrapping up the tour by sampling some of their finest brews. Beer lover or not, this experience is a must-do for your Munich visit!
Check-out at Hofbrauhaus