Munich Food Market Walking Tour and Bavarian Food Tasting
Price On Request
Hungry for an authentic Bavarian food and cultural experience? German food is not all about sausages & beer! Join this unique walking tour through Munich’s oldest open market and historic district.
- Any cancellations made after 11:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Look for your guide holding a yellow "Munich Walk Tours" sign.
Nearest Subway Station
U3 U6 München Marienplatz
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This tour does not operate on public holidays.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Munich Food Market Walking Tour and Bavarian Food Tasting|
Check-in at Marienplatz
Bavarian Food Tasting
Bring a hefty appetite to a typical Bavarian brunch consisting of delicacies and the delicious stories behind their roots. This tour will introduce you to dishes that you wouldn't normally have in German food joints outside Munich.
Viktualienmarkt Walking Tour
Continue munching your way through the Viktualienmarkt, Munich’s oldest open market and foodie paradise. You'll get to enjoy more Bavarian cuisine and fresh ingredients along with fizzy drinks that Germans love and celebrate!
Check-out at Viktualienmarkt