Salzburg and Salzkammergut Day Trip by Private Car from Munich
Take a day trip to Salzburg and Salzkammergut area by private car from Munich, and have the opportunity to explore the story of "The Sound of Music" or Mozart in Austria! Relax and allow your private car to transport you through this beautiful region. Just a two of the many attractions in the Salzkammergut area are Salzburg, the second largest city in Austria, and Wolfgangsee, a lakeside town with a beautiful white church by the water. The areas natural beauty, in the form of mountains, lakes and valleys, provides a stunning panorama as you travel.
- Any cancellations made between 40 business days (09:00 local time) to 29 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 29 business days (09:00 local time) to 14 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 14 business days (09:00 local time) to 3 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|1 Charter (1-3 Persons)||$1368|
|1 Charter (4-6 Persons)||$1492|
- Charter fee
- English-speaking driver
- 9 (hrs)
- Price shown is for 9 hours. Time delays of more than 30 minutes will be charged €50 per hour.
- Entrance fees are not included in the price.
|Salzburg and Salzkammergut Day Trip by Private Car from Munich|
Pick-up from Hotels in Munich
Sightseeing by Private Car
See the Salzkammergut region the way you want to! Choose the locations you want to visit and your driver will take you there. Please note that the admission to the attractions is not included in the tour price.
Famous as the town where Mozart was born, Salzburg thrived using rock salt mining from the Middle Ages. Hohensalzburg Fortress, Mirabell Palace and gardens, Baroque buildings and museums are all major attractions. Salzburg's Old Town is a World Heritage Site and will transport you back in time!
Stop by Wolfgangsee
The market town of St. Wolfgang sits at the lakeside and was once the scene of movies and operettas. The beautiful white church shines against the steep rocky mountain and the famous White Horse Inn (Hotel Weißes Rössl) is a stage for an operetta comedy.
Drop-off at Hotels in Munich