Athens Night Tour with Meze and Drinks in a Small Group
Price On Request
Discover the historic City of Athens in a small group tour at night! Explore Athens after the sun sets and experience nightlife in the city like a local! Visit bars and taste drinks like the Greek Ouzo and Turkish Raki.
- Any cancellations made after 20:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Glass of local spirit at each stop (3 bar stops)
- Finger food (meze dishes)
- Train fares
- Optional VIP entry to bouzoukia venue
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Syntagma Square (at the exit of Syntagma metro station), in the middle of the square, at the fountain
- People 18 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Smart casual
|Athens Night Tour with Meze and Drinks in a Small Group|
Meet up at Syntagma Square
Start of Guided Tour
Walk along ancient streets and alleyways and follow the footsteps of famous personalities. Learn about myths, traditions and the local music scene from your guide.
Visit three themed bars situated in beautiful secret gardens and rooftops where you can enjoy stunning views. Hang out with locals and discover the city's popular and coolest spots.
Local Drinking Traditions
Have a taste of the well-known Greek drink Ouzo or the Turkish drink Raki. Relish the glass of Tsipouro, a brandy best paired with mouthwatering meze dishes or local finger food.
Optional Entry to a Bouzoukia Venue
Choose to end your tour here and go on your own or take the free VIP entry to a Bouzoukia! Enjoy a night full of urban folk music, the best way to experience a true local night out!
End of Tour