Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Tour from Athens
Price On Request
Travel along the beautiful coast of Athen towards Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon, the Greek God of the Seas. Learn the historic significance of the temple and enjoy stunning views of Greece on this half-day adventure.
- Any cancellations made between 8 business days (19:00 local time) to 1 business days (19:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission to the Temple of Poseidon
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- All major credit cards (Master Card, Visa, American Express) are accepted in Greece, but small restaurants and shops may only accept cash.
|Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Tour from Athens|
Pick-up at Select Central Athens Hotels
Departure from Athens
Travel along the coast of Cape Sounion to the southern-most point of the Attica. See the beautiful white marble pillars of the Temple of Poseidon against the stunning coastal view.
Visit the Temple of Poseidon
Feast your eyes upon the stunning view of the Saronic Gulf and the little islands offshore. After visiting the temple of Poseidon you have time to walk around at your leisure. Take this time to explore the area and capture images.
Drop-off at Select Central Athens Hotels