Golden Circle Full Day Tour from Reykjavik with Fridheimar Farm Visit
Price On Request
Embark on a journey along the Golden Circle to the heart of Iceland and discover its geological wonders! Visit the Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Gullfoss waterfall and the Geysir geothermal area.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Entrance to Fridheimar Cultivation Center
- Free WiFi on-board
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Transportation by bus is prohibited in central Reykjavik. Therefore, the complimentary pick-up and drop-off services are only available to major hotels in the city center. Please see the PDF file for the complete list of hotels with direct pick-up services.
If you are staying in a hotel that is not included in the list, please proceed to the nearest designated bus stop to your accommodations. Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/ or refer to the file uploaded.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that central Reykjavik is not accessible by bus. Guests staying hotels in the city center are required to make their way to the nearest designated bus stop. For a complete list of the bus stops, please refer to the official site at http://www.busstop.is/ or see the attached file.
- Consuming packed lunches are not allowed on board the bus.
- Please be ready for pick-up at least 30 minutes before departure.
- See the PDF file for the complete list of hotels with direct pick-up services.
- The tour is available in the following languages: • English: Daily (all year) • German: Mon, Tue, Thu & Sat (all year) • French: Sun (all year) • Scandinavian: Fri (all year)
- Visit this link to see complete information on the pick-locations: https://www.re.is/pick-up-locations.
- For a complete list of the bus stops, please refer to the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Rain gear
- Walking shoes
- Weather-apppropriate clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please present your VELTRA voucher at the bus stop or upon boarding the bus to redeem your ticket.
- Children 3 years old and below (approx 9-18 kg) are required to use child seats. Those 4 years old and above (18 kg and over) can use the normal seat belts on the bus.
|Golden Circle Full Day Tour from Reykjavik with Fridheimar Farm Visit|
Pick-up at Designated Bus Stops or Specific Hotels in Central Reykjavik
Start of the Golden Circle Tour
Begin your day with a visit to the Fridheimar farm and its greenhouse. See a variety of tomatoes and learn about the secrets behind growing delicious, pesticide-free tomatoes and cucumbers with the help of the geothermal heat.
Geysir Geothermal Area
Make a stop at the well-known Geysir geothermal area to see some hot springs and geyser activity. Enjoy the thrill as you witness Strokkur, Iceland's most visited geyser, spout up 30 meters high every few minutes.
Your exciting journey along the Golden Circle brings you to the Gullfoss Waterfall, a spectacular display of nature and a popular destination among the tourists, mainly for its beauty and the views it offers. It is considered as one of the most popular waterfalls in Iceland
Thingvellir National Park
Continue to the remarkable Thingvellir National Park and learn about its historical and geological significance. It is located by Lake Thingvallavatn and the canyon running through the park is actually where two of the Earth's tectonic plates meet.
Drop-off at Designated Bus Stops or Specific Hotels in Central Reykjavik