Golden Circle of Iceland Day Tour by Super Truck & Snowmobile from Reykjavik
Geysers, waterfalls and glaciers – discover the best of Iceland on this full-day tour. Enjoy an exciting adventure aboard a Super Jeep to the Golden Circle and ride a snowmobile on Langjokull Glacier! This classic Golden Circle tour comes with a twist; journey to the Golden Circle aboard a Super Truck, see Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir and finish off your day with an exciting snowmobile ride on the Langjokull Glacier!
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 17 & up)||$444 $516*$444|
|Child (Age 8-16)||$333|
- Super Jeep Safari fee
- 1-hour snowmobile ride (for 2 people)
- Snowmobiling gear
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Transportation by bus is prohibited in central Reykjavik. Therefore, the complimentary pick-up and drop-off services are only available to major hotels in the city center. Please see the PDF file for the complete list of hotels with direct pick-up services.
If you are staying in a hotel that is not included in the list, please proceed to the nearest designated bus stop to your accommodations. Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests who are in their first trimester (before 12 weeks) are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- The tour doesn’t have any weight restriction but participants need to be able to fit in the local tour operator's winter overalls. The largest size available is 3XL.
- There will be 2 passengers per snowmobile.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
- Bus Stop 04 is closed for construction from June to September 2018. See the attached list of alternative pick-up locations near your hotel.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Warm outdoor clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Thermal underwear
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Head wear
- Valid driver's license
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- A valid drivers license is required to operate a snowmobile.
|Golden Circle of Iceland Day Tour by Super Truck & Snowmobile from Reykjavik|
Pick up at Designated Bus Stops or Specific Hotels in Central Reykjavik
Depart from Reykjavik
Thingvellir National Park
Your Super Jeep safari begins with a 40-minute drive to Thingvellir National Park, one of Iceland’s most historic sites. It was in here where Iceland’s first parliament was founded in the year 930 AD.
Geysir Hot Spring
Next, head to the world-renowned geothermal area in Geysir hot spring where you can witness gurgling bubbling water burst 25 meters high. This is the one spouting hot spring that all such phenomena on Earth are named after.
Contine to Gullfoss, “the Golden Waterfall”, with practically no limit to how close you can stand next to it. Gullfoss is a great sight with water rushing down three steps of lava layers exhibiting breathtaking power and grandeur.
Enjoy a delightful luncha at Gullfoss Cafe at your own expense.
Finish off your exciting day with a snowmobile tour on Langjokull, Iceland’s second largest glacier.
Tour Ends in Reykjavik