Golden Circle of Iceland Tour with Fontana Geothermal Baths
Price On Request
On this guided tour, discover the best sights along Iceland's Golden Circle and treat yourself to a relaxing afternoon at the natural geothermal baths of Laugarvatn Fontana Spa. A visit to Iceland wouldn't be complete without a tour of the Golden Circle! An exciting day is ahead of you with a visit to Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, and Geysir geothermal area - a truly amazing trip that is usually followed by peaceful exhaustion. Visiting the natural geothermal baths at Laugarvatn Fontana Spa is the perfect way to unwind and revitalize!
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission to Fontana Spa
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please refer to the PDF to see the corresponding bus stops of the hotels in Central Reykjavik.
Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
- You may check the location of each bus stop at this website: https://busstop.is/
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions. If tours get cancelled before the start time, the activity provider may inform you directly through your local phone number.
- Towels can be rented at Fontana Spa.
- Due to construction in Reykjavik’s city center, the pick-up location at Bus stop 4 – Tryggvagata will be closed from 4th of June until 30th of September 2018. Click the pdf file to see affected locations.
Dressing & Items to Bring
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Golden Circle of Iceland Tour with Fontana Geothermal Baths|
Pick-up at Designated Bus Stops
Þingvellir National Park
Travel along the Golden Circle to see the top geological sights of Iceland on this full-day tour. Take in the fantastic view of lake Laugarvatn, Gullfoss waterfall cascading into the Hvítá river canyon and the erupting hot springs at Geysir geothermal area.
Laugarvatn Fontana Wellness Center
Transfer to the Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths which is not as famous as the Blue Lagoon but just as wonderful - and certainly less crowded! Your trip includes admission tickets so after a day of sightseeing, you will be able to unwind in the warm, healing waters of the Wellness Center.
Things To Do
The Laugarvatn Fontana Wellness Center features geothermal steam rooms, hot pools and outdoor mineral baths, and a fantastic view of the lake. In here, find a nice café that offers a nice selection of healthy and locally-produced delicacies and refreshments.
Tour Ends in Reykjavík