Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour with Snowmobile Ride on Langjökull Glacier
Price On Request
See the best of Icelandic scenery on an exciting Super Jeep tour to the world-famous Golden Circle. Best of all, glide along a glacier on a snowmobile! Discover Iceland’s most famous tourist destination, the Golden Circle, in a customized 4x4 Super Jeep. Get a taste for Iceland’s history with a visit to Þingvellir National Park, where Iceland’s first parliament was founded in the year 930 AD, and see some of Iceland’s natural wonders including the Geysir Hot Spring and Gullfoss waterfall. Finally, pump up your adrenaline at the end of the day with a snowmobile ride on Langjökull Glacier.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 1-hour snowmobile ride (2 riders per scooter)
- Suit, gloves, helmet and shoes (worn over your own shoes)
- Soft drinks / Juice
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please refer to the PDF to see the corresponding bus stops of the hotels in Central Reykjavik.
Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
- Participants 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Driver's license is required to operate a snowmobile.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The snowmobiles are meant for two passengers. If you wish to use a snowmobile by yourself, you can book one for an additional fee.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You may check the location of each bus stop at this website: https://busstop.is/
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions. If tours get cancelled before the start time, the activity provider may inform you directly through your local phone number.
- Due to construction in Reykjavik’s city center, the pick-up location at Bus stop 4 – Tryggvagata will be closed from 4th of June until 30th of September 2018. Click the pdf file to see affected locations.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour with Snowmobile Ride on Langjökull Glacier|
Pick-up at Designated Bus Stops
Depart from Reykjavik
First stop is at Þingvellir National Park, one of Iceland’s most significant historical sites. It was in here where Iceland’s first parliament was founded in the year 930 AD.
Geysir and Gullfoss Waterfall
From Þingvellir, travel along mountain tracks toward the world-renowned geothermal area around Geysir hot spring. Then, continue to Gullfoss waterfall where your proximity to its edge is so close you can feel the spray of the glacial water on your face.
Snowmobile on Langjökull
Kick the action into higher gear and get even closer to Iceland’s nature. Head up the mountain roads to the interior of the country for an exciting snowmobile tour on Langjökull, Iceland’s second largest glacier. Pass by the greenhouse village in Hveragerði on the way back to Reykjavík.
Tour Ends in Reykjavík