Helicopter Tours in Iceland: Highlights of Iceland
Helicopter tours of Thingvellir, Geysir, Gullfoss waterfall, Mt. Hekla, Landmannalaugar, Myrdalsjokull glacier, Thorsmork & Eyjafjallajokull glacier volcano. Choose morning or afternoon departure time
- The following passenger cancellation fees apply: Less than 2 weeks and more than 72 hours – 10% Less than 72 hours and more than 24 hours – 50% Less than 24 hours – 100% If the weather forecast is not looking promising at the time of your booked tour the following options are available: A) Change tour time. B) Change tour date C) Full refund
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$2479|
|Child (Age 2-12)||$1859|
|Infant (Age 0-1)||$0|
- Qualified Helicopter Pilot
- Helicopter Tour
Participation Location Details
Natuhólsvegur 58d, building 313, hangar 1
The tour departure point is located on the East side of the Reykjavik Domestic Airport, behind Icelandair Hotel Natura. It is a short 5 minutes drive from the main shopping street in Reykjavik.
- If less than 3 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Guests must be below 265 lbs (120 kg) to participate in this activity.
- Upon arrival you will receive a complimentary coffee, tea, water to enjoy while you wait, as well as wifi access so you can stay connected.