Iceland Glymur Waterfall Hiking Tour from Reykjavik
Price On Request
Head out to Glymur for a 3-hour trekking adventure. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the region and see a real paradise as you visit the second highest waterfall in Iceland!
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 6 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Transportation by bus is prohibited in central Reykjavik. The complimentary pick-up and drop-off services are only available to select hotels in the city center. If you are staying in a hotel that is not included in the list, please proceed to the nearest designated bus stop to your accommodation.
Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bottled water
- Hiking shoes
- Warm outdoor clothing
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Head wear
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
|Iceland Glymur Waterfall Hiking Tour from Reykjavik|
Pick-up at Designated Bus Stops or Select Hotels in Central Reykjavik
Depart from Reykjavik
Have a short stroll to the Botnsdalur Valley and start trekking through beautiful canyons, birch forest and lava fields. Go across a small cave and have a glimpse of the stunning Glymur Waterfall, a sight of paradise every person would surely love to see.
Tour Ends in Reykjavik