Iceland Lava Caving Half Day Tour from Reykjavik
Price On Request
Explore the hidden world of Iceland's underground lava fields. Go to Raufarholshellir Cave, one of the longest lava tubes in the country! See magnificent rock formations from previous eruptions and discover the unknown on this half-day excursion.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Free WiFi on-board
- Safety equipment
- Certified caving guide
- Transportation fee
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Transportation by bus is prohibited in central Reykjavik. The complimentary pick-up and drop-off services are only available to select hotels in the city center. If you are staying in a hotel that is not included in the list, please proceed to the nearest designated bus stop to your accommodation.
Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- This small group tour has a limit of 15 participants per guide.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Warm outdoor clothing
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Head wear
- Hiking shoes
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
|Iceland Lava Caving Half Day Tour from Reykjavik|
Pick-up at Designated Bus Stops or Specific Hotels in Central Reykjavik
Depart from Reykjavik
Uncover the hidden world beneath you that has shaped and defined this part of the landscape. With an endless multitude of colors and jagged rock formations, the lava tube caving tour is sure to deliver a unique and highly recommended Iceland experience.
Discover the Underworld
This is a perfect opportunity to reach outside your comfort zone and discover something completely new. On your underworld adventure, witness the vibrant walls and striking rock formations left behind by the previous eruptions.
Tour Ends in Reykjavik