Iceland South Coast Full-Day Tour from Reykjavik with Multilingual Audio Guide
Price On Request
Uncover the best sights of Iceland's volcanic region known as the South Coast! See lava fields, feel the cool mist from the Seljalandsfoss Falls, and admire the scenery atop the Skogafoss Falls.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- In-bus audio guide
- Round trip transportation in a WiFi-equipped bus
- Bottled water
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 65 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Transportation by bus is prohibited in central Reykjavik. Therefore, the complimentary pick-up and drop-off services are only available to major hotels in the city center. Apartments and suburb hotels are not eligible for pick-up. Please see the PDF file in the Additional Notes for the list of hotels with pick-up services.
If you are staying in a hotel that is not included in the list, please proceed to the nearest designated bus stop to your accommodations. Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
- The in-bus audio guide is available in the following languages: Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Dutch, and English.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/.
- Only beverages in covered containers and snacks, such as candies, chips, and cookies are allowed on board.
- Please note that drop-off locations may not be directly in front of your accommodation due to weather conditions or road limitations.
- Please see the attached file for the list of hotels with pick-up services.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Please arrive at your pick-up location 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- Please note that lunch is not included. There will be shops in Hvolsvollur, Reynisfjara, and Vík where you can buy food and drinks.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Head wear
- One carry-on luggage per person is allowed.
|Iceland South Coast Full-Day Tour from Reykjavik with Multilingual Audio Guide|
Pick-up from Bus Stops or Reykjavik Hotels or Check-in at Reykjavik Terminal
Start of Tour
Board a bus complete with WiFi, USB chargers, and a tablet with a GPS-sensitive multilingual audio guide. Get to know more about Iceland, its waterfalls and geysers and other interesting facts about this country.
Head to Solheimajokull Glacier, an outlet glacier that extends from Myrdalsjokull. Admire your view of the scenic icebergs and see the glacial bed where Solheimajokull sat years ago.
North Atlantic Coastline
Journey through lava fields and pass by the Hengill volcanic mountain. The Hekla Volcano and Eyjafjallajokull Volcano are also visible during clear days. The Westman Islands, an archipelago comprising of 15 small islands kilometers off the coastline, is also within sight.
Visit Reynisfjara Beach, where the black sand and grand basalt-column cave entices visitors to stroll along its shore or take tons of photos with the spectacular backdrop. Continue to the village of Vik, situated on the main ring road of the island.
Climb up the 60-meter high waterfall, another prime sight in Iceland. From the top, see the stunning panorama of glaciers, volcanoes and lush greenery.
See the rest of Reykjavik from the back of a waterfall, offering a sightseeing experience like no other.
Drop-off at Bus Stops or Reykjavik Hotels or Check-out in Reykjavik