Reykjavik City Sightseeing Full Day Tour with Golden Circle of Iceland Visit
Price On Request
Explore Reykjavik, the capital city of Iceland, and learn about its history and culture. Afterward, travel to the world-famous Golden Circle to see national parks, geysers and glacial waterfalls! Delve deeper into the historical and cultural heritage of Reykjavik with a comprehensive sightseeing tour around the city. Then, journey to the world-famous and popular tourist destination, Golden Circle of Iceland, to see its three primary stops: Thingvellir National Park, the Gullfoss waterfall, and the geothermal area in Haukadalur where you will find the geysers Geysir and Strokkur.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please refer to the PDF to see the corresponding bus stops of the hotels in Central Reykjavik.
Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
- Participants 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- You may check the location of each bus stop at this website: https://busstop.is/
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions. If tours get cancelled before the start time, the activity provider may inform you directly through your local phone number.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Reykjavik City Sightseeing Full Day Tour with Golden Circle of Iceland Visit|
Pick-up from Designated Bus Stops and Centrally Located Hotels in Reykjavik
Greater Area of Reykjavik
Visit the Presidential Residence at Bessastadir, Hallgrimskirkja church, Hafnarfjorur and the Perlan restaurant. See an incredible view of Reykjavik and its surroundings. Also, visit the University area and the old town center where the Icelandic parliament is located.
Free Time for Lunch
Golden Circle Tour
Travel through Thingvellir National park, renowned for its historic legacy and geological intrigue. See the geothermal area surrounding the spouting geysers of Geysir and Strokkur as well as the glacial waterfall, Gullfoss. Glimpse the lush village of Hveragerdi on your way back to the city.
Tour Ends in Reykjavik