Reykjavik City Small Group Sightseeing Minibus Tour
Price On Request
See the top sights of Reykjavik and the surrounding area on this half-day sightseeing tour by minibus. Visit top attractions, hear interesting facts and stories, and discover the culture of Iceland!
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Entrance to Perlan Observation Deck
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 19 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 09:00, 14:00
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please refer to the PDF to see the corresponding bus stops of the hotels in Central Reykjavik.
Please check the details of the bus stops on the official site: http://www.busstop.is/
- You may check the location of each bus stop at this website: https://busstop.is/
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions. If tours get cancelled before the start time, the activity provider may inform you directly through your local phone number.
- In addition to English, the 09:00 tour is also available in the following languages: - German: Wednesdays - French: Tuesdays - Scandinavian: Saturdays
- Please note that the minibus can accommodate a maximum of nineteen (19) passengers.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Reykjavik City Small Group Sightseeing Minibus Tour|
Pick-up from Designated Bus Stops or Centrally Located Hotels in Reykjavik
Best of Reykjavik
See the old Hofdi house where the all-important summit between the presidents Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbatsjov took place in 1986. Hofdi house is also believed to be occupied by a ghost known as the White Lady.
Harpa Concert Hall and City Center
Stop at the Harpa concert hall, which won the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture. Situated near the Old Port, Harpa is one of the most striking buildings in the city. From there, take a short walk to the old part of Reykjavik and see the Parliament House.
Continue to the most well-known landmark of the city, Hallgrimskirkja Church. Its design was inspired by basalt lava columns – a common volcanic rock formation in Icelandic nature.
Perlan and Bessastadir
Visit the viewing platform at Perlan glass dome which provides a 360-degree view over Reykjavik. After enjoying the view, pass by Bessastadir, the official residence of the President of Iceland.
Tour Ends in Reykjavik