Belfast Full Day Tour with Titanic Experience from Dublin
Price On Request
Embark on a journey to Northern Ireland's intriguing capital. See beautiful landmarks and unravel the rich history of Belfast from the Titanic Museum to St. Patrick's final resting place!
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- WiFi onboard
- Entry to Titanic Museum
- Multilingual app with commentary
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- Accredited English-speaking guide
- 11 (hrs)
- If less than 7 participants are booked, the activity may not operate. Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- The commentary on the app is available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Rain gear
- Headphones (for the commentary on the app)
- Please bring a student ID if you are availing the student price.
|Belfast Full Day Tour with Titanic Experience from Dublin|
Check-in at Suffolk Street
Depart from Dublin
Titanic Experience Tour
Begin with the Titanic Experience Tour. Learn more about the HMS Titanic's journey across the Atlantic and the tragedy that happened on its maiden voyage.
Lunch (At Your Own Expense)
Political Tour of Belfast
Visit the famous Peace Wall which divides the Republican and loyalist communities. At the Republican Museum, find a large collection of artifacts and prison handicrafts representing various phases of the struggle for Irish Freedom.
Before heading back to Dublin, make the most out of your time in Belfast and explore the city at your own pace. Shop of souvenirs at the stalls or visit some of its popular landmarks such as the Grand Opera House, the Albert Memorial Clock and more.
Depart for Dublin
Tour Ends at Dame Street, Dublin