Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle, Burren and Galway Bay Day Tour from Dublin
Price On Request
Take in the beauty of Ireland's landscape on this day tour from Dublin! See the Cliffs of Moher towering over the Atlantic Way, cross teh River Shannon and visit the 500-year-old Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Admission to The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience
- Transportation by coach
- Reserved train seats
- Train fare
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 15 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please look for the Check-In Representative of Railtours Ireland wearing a bright yellow jacket.
- The activity schedule is subject to change without prior notice
- Meals are not included in the price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
|Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle, Burren and Galway Bay Day Tour from Dublin|
Check-in at Dublin Heuston Station
Depart by Train
Limerick, Bunratty Castle & Folk Village
Take a short tour of Limerick, then cross the River Shannon and see King John's Castle. Travel to the 15th-century Bunratty Castle and find an open museum detailing life in Ireland in the past, available for public viewing. Stop by Doolin Pub for for lunch.
Cliffs of Moher & The Burren
Travel to Co. Clare with a stop at Oçonnor's Pub for lunch before finally arriving at the Cliffs of Moher to admire some of the highest sea cliffs in Europe. Continue along the coast road to Galway with a stop for photos at The Burren. Enjoy free time in Galway before returning to Dublin by train.
Check-out at Dublin Heuston Station