Accademia Gallery and Florence Duomo Tour with the Dome and Terrace Tickets
Price On Request
Enjoy the most unique and in demand tour in Florence: a skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery. See Michelangelo's David and visit the Duomo with exclusive access to the Dome and its terrace.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Early skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery
- Skip-the-line entry to the Baptistery and Duomo Museum
- Special access to the Duomo
- Skip-the-line access to the Duomo Terraces
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- Guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Cathedral of Florence may be closed during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. In case of site closure, alternative itinerary will be provided with commentaries about the cathedral from the outside and extra highlights of the city center. No refunds/discounts will be given.
- Maximum allowable size of beverages at the Accademia Gallery is 0.5 liters. The attraction reserves the right to confiscate any bottled or canned beverages upon entry if they do not follow this restriction. Please be advised that drinking inside the exhibition rooms is not allowed.
- Please note that on the first Tuesday of each month the Duomo Museum is closed. Instead, the Underground section of the Santa Reparata, Florence and a ticket to the Duomo Museum valid for 48 hours will be given.
- Please note that there is no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- In some cases, it may not be possible to enter the Baptistery on your tour due to long security lines. At these times, the guide will skip the Opera del Duomo Museum and provide a ticket to visit the Museum on your own. The ticket is valid for 3 days.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Clothing that covers from the shoulder to knee
- Please note that guests can only carry small handbags inside the Accademia. Larger backpacks and big pointy umbrellas are not allowed.
- Guests with improper clothing may not be permitted to enter the site.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please arrive at the meeting location at least 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
|Accademia Gallery and Florence Duomo Tour with the Dome and Terrace Tickets|
Check-in and Meet Your Guide at the Piazza San Marco
Skip the Lines at Accademia Gallery
Enjoy privileged early access to the Accademia Gallery and explore the gallery before the crowds. The highlight of your visit will be the masterpiece of Renaissance art - Michelangelo's David.
Pass through the "Gates of Paradise" replicas as you make your way into the Duomo Baptistry. See the collection of art and learn the fascinating stories if the Medici family.
Experience the jaw-dropping interior of the famous Duomo. You’ll also descend into the crypt, which most tourists never see, and pay your respects at the tomb of Filippo Brunelleschi, the man whose architectural genius is behind the giant dome.
Because the lines are often long your guide will not accompany you, but you will have 24 hours to use the ticket. If you don’t want to wait in the often long afternoon lines, bring it back early the next morning to experience Florence’s most popular site.
Tour Ends at Duomo Terraces