Tuscany Tour from Florence with Pisa, Siena Tour, San Gimignano, Chianti Wine
Give your eyes and taste buds a treat on this Tuscany and Pisa day tour from Florence! Visit the Siena Cathedral, take photos by the Leaning Tower of Pisa, take in the medieval skyscrapers of San Gimignano, and savor lunch and Chianti wine in 1 day.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 27 & up)||$160|
|Child (Age 8-26)||$151|
|Infant (Age 0-7)||$0|
- Siena Cathedral ticket
- Tasting of Tuscany wines
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 57 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The guide will meet you in front of Santa Maria Novella train station, by the taxi stand which is located near the front entrance of the station. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the local activity provider.
- Due to the uneven and steep surfaces, guests with walking difficulties or wheelchair users are permitted to participate in this activity.
- Tour duration during winter (November to March) will only be for 11 hours instead of the usual 12 hours.
- Please indicate upon booking if you have any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements.
- When the Duomo of Siena is closed for religious services, Santa Maria della Scala museum will be visited instead.
- Please note that this tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- This tour is eligible for the VELTRA free cancellation policy. You can book this tour and still keep your travel plans open. If you change your mind, VELTRA guarantees no penalty fees for cancellations made up to 24 hours before your tour date. Please refer to the pdf below for the terms and conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Please wear clothing that covers from the shoulder to knee to enter the Siena Cathedral and other religious places.
|Tuscany Tour from Florence with Pisa, Siena Tour, San Gimignano, Chianti Wine|
Check-in Outside Santa Maria Novella Train Station
Start of Tuscany from Florence Day Trip
Hop on the air-conditioned coach and get whisked off to start your day of visiting Tuscany's best sights. Travel to Siena from Florence for the perfect start to your day.
Guided Siena Tour
Follow your fun local guide on a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site of Siena. Learn about the world’s oldest bank then roam Piazza del Campo, where the Siena horse race takes place. Check out the priceless artwork inside the Siena Cathedral and marvel at its architecture from outside.
Free Time in Siena
After the guided tour, explore the cobblestone streets at your leisure, and perhaps have a taste of the local specialty of chestnut sweets with a quick espresso at your own expense.
Lunch at a Chianti Winery
Visit a winery and partake in a tasting session of 4 fine Tuscany wines including Chianti, Vernaccia and Vin Santo, while overlooking the Tuscany countryside. Indulge in lunch made up of fresh organic farm food: homemade pasta, prosciutto, salami, local cheeses, garden salad and Tuscan biscotti.
Explore San Gimignano
Drop by the enchanting San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Marvel at its medieval towers which overlook the rolling countryside of Tuscany and make sure to grab some gelato which has been hailed as the best in the world.
Stroll Around Pisa
A scenic drive through the picture-perfect Tuscany countryside will take you to the last stop of the day, Pisa. Pose for photos by the unmissable Leaning Tower of Pisa, as well as the Cathedral and Baptistery nearby.
Check-out at Santa Maria Novella Train Station