Palazzo Vecchio Sunset Tour with Arnolfo Tower Access
Price On Request
Take a guided tour of Palazzo Vecchio at sunset and discover its Renaissance treasures and secret rooms of the Medici family. Then, head up and enjoy panoramic views of Florence on top of the Arnolfo Tower.
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Earphone (15 participants & over )
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
- 1 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Access to the tower is not allowed for children 6 years old and under. Children 18 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Access to the tower is suspended in case of rain
- Admission to the museums may be subject to delays due to security reasons.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Clothing that is appropriate for places of worship
Check-in at Piazza della Signoria
See the Palazzo Vecchio, one of Florence's most recognized landmarks. Built during the Middle Ages, this town hall is known for having a copy of Michelangelo's David as well as the imposing Arnolfo Tower. one of the highest viewpoints of the city after the Dome.
Then, catch amazing views of the sunset in Florence as you climb up the Arnolfo Tower, offering spectacular views of the city. From the tower, take picture-perfect shots of the city and the stunning Duomo.
Check-out at Piazza della Signoria