San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, and Siena from Florence with Chianti Wine Tasting
Price On Request
Enjoy delicious bites and stunning sights on this Siena and San Gimignano tour. Head to San Gimignano from Florence and admire the skyline, see Siena's finest, roam Monteriggioni, and relish fine Chianti wine. Ideal tour for first time visitors! Discover the taste of Tuscany on this Florence to Monteriggioni Full-Day tour. Marvel at the Monteriggioni Castle, unravel the lesser-known and the highlights of Siena, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Learn why San Gimignano has been called the Manhattan of the Medieval Age. End your Tuscany day trip from Florence with a bang as you visit a Chianti winery and indulge in authentic wine paired with cheese and cold cuts.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Three-course lunch
- Multilingual guide
- Typical Senese sweets tasting
- Wine tasting
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 11 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Guests with a limited range of movement are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This tour is also available in the following languages: French: Every Tuesday German: Every Monday Portuguese: Every Wednesday Italian: Every Saturday and Sunday This tour is also available in Japanese for an additional cost of 40 EUR.
- You will share the transportation with other customers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, and Siena from Florence with Chianti Wine Tasting|
Check-in at Piazzale Montelungo
Florence to Monteriggioni
Start your trip at the medieval town, well-known for the majestic Monteriggioni Castle and unrivaled charm. Admire the centuries-old walled town and its vast vineyards and olive groves. Spend your free time taking in the beauty of its Romanesque church, farmhouses, and villas.
Head to Siena
Guided Siena Tour
Head to Siena and meet your local guide at Piazza del Campo, who will lead you through a tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site. Marvel at the grandeur of the Siena Cathedral's exterior and walk along the Palazzo Comunale and the Piazza del Campo, where the famed Palio horse race takes place.
3-Course Lunch at Bar La Favorita
Take a break and enjoy a 3-course lunch at Bar La Favorita. Cap off your meal on a high note as you relish panforte, cantuccini, and ricciarelli, which are traditional Italian desserts. Have free time to shop around the area.
Head to San Gimignano
Continue to the UNESCO World Heritage site of San Gimignano and explore the heart of the village. Drop by the Torre Grossa and the Duomo di San Gimignano and discover the town's beautiful squares, buildings, and alleyways at your own pace.
Head to Chianti
Chianti Wine Tasting
Complete your trip with a visit to a Chianti winery. Indulge in delicious Chianti wines paired with cold meats, bruschetta, and cheese for the perfect end to your Tuscany wine tasting.
Return to Florence
Tour Ends at Florence