Skip the Line Uffizi Gallery Early Entrance Tour with Breakfast
Price On Request
Discover Italian art in the most famous museum in Florence, the Uffizi Gallery with less crowds! With your expert guide, see the Uffizi's greatest highlights and enjoy scrumptious breakfast in the panoramic cafe of the Gallery. Visit the Uffizi Gallery, the most famous museum in Florence and discover some of Italy's treasured artworks. Located near the Piazza di Signoria in the heart of Florence, the museum is also one of the most visited and largest museums in the world. Find Botticelli's Birth of Venus and da Vinci's Adoration of the Magi in the Uffizi Gallery before enjoying a delicious breakfast at the Uffizi Cafe.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Florence City guidebook
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Please call the activity provider in advance for any special or impaired mobility needs.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Big bags, bottles and large umbrellas will not be allowed inside the museums (small, foldable umbrellas are allowed).
- Once the tour is finished, guests have the option to explore the museum on their own.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The tour is conducted in English only.
Requirement(s) - other
- Children 17 years old and below must always be accompanied by a full-paying adult.
|Uffizi Masterclass (from April 2020)|
Check-in at Florencetown Tours and News Stand
Start of Uffizi Gallery Tour
Skip the long lines and appreciate the art without the usual crowds, as you will be one of the firsts to enter the gallery. See famous paintings by Giotto, Botticelli and Da Vinci among others and with commentary from your professional guide, an art expert.
Dig into a hearty Italian breakfast while enjoying the marvelous view of the ancient terrace on the Loggia dei Lanzi. After the tour ends, you may choose to go back to the museum and explore the premises on your own.
Check-out at Florencetown Tours and News Stand