Cinque Terre from Florence Small Group Tour with Boat Ride and Corniglia Visit
Price On Request
Go on a Cinque Terre tour from Florence and discover this UNESCO World Heritage site. Head to Manarola by minivan then take a boat to Vernazza before heading to Corniglia. Take in the sights and culture with leisure time in all 3 villages.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (08:00 local time) to 3 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Florence transfers by luxury minivan
- Boat cruise (summer season)
- Ice cream (summer) or aperitif with wine and bruschetta (winter)
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The cafe is near the antique merry go round in Piazza della Repubblica. Look for the guide holding a sign with the name of the tour written on it.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This activity is not fully wheelchair accessible. However, please indicate upon booking whether you need wheelchair assistance so the tour will take alternative routes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Public boat operation is subject to weather conditions and will run from April until the 3rd week of October. When boats do not operate, transfer between towns will be provided by train or by minivan.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This tour is eligible for the VELTRA free cancellation policy. You can book this tour and still keep your travel plans open. If you change your mind, VELTRA guarantees no penalty fees for cancellations made up to 24 hours before your tour date. Please refer to the pdf below for the terms and conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 1 week before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please indicate the weight and height of the children upon booking so the tour provider can supply child seats as required by Italian law.
|Cinque Terre from Florence Small Group Tour with Boat Ride and Corniglia Visit|
Check-in at Cafe Paszkowski
Head out from Florence to Cinque Terre
Hop into a luxurious Mercedes-Benz Minivan as you head to Cinque Terre from Florence.
Start your tour with a visit to the village of Manarola. Here you can spend free time to explore and take in the culture of the Ligurian region. Have a chance to sample their famous Sciacchetra wine at your expense before heading to Vernazza by boat.
Shared Boat Ride to Vernazza
Meet your driver at the prearranged time for a panoramic boat ride to Vernazza.
The next stop is Vernazza, an enchanting village with a beautiful harbor, beach, and hundreds of narrow streets to explore. Enjoy some free time to enjoy lunch (at your own expense) in one of the many local restaurants, explore the village, and take pictures from many viewpoints.
The final stop on the tour is Corniglia, the only Cinque Terre village not located directly on the water. Walk along the medieval streets and enjoy the best views from one of the highest points in the Cinque Terre.
Return to Florence from Cinque Terre
Hop back aboard the luxurious Mercedes-Benz minivan and relax as you return to Florence from your full-day tour to Cinque Terre.
Check-out at Cafe Paszkowski