Tuscany from Florence Evening Tour by Electric Bike with Organic Farm Dinner
Price On Request
Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and depart on a journey to the Tuscany countryside on an electric bike with a small group! Visit an organic farm and enjoy a delicious dinner made of local products. Travel on an electric bike and see more with less effort. Ride through the picturesque villages of Tuscany to an organic farm on the Florentine hills and have a chance to see farm animals and enjoy a delicious dinner made of products you have picked yourself.
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Electric bike and helmet rental
- Tuscany wine
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
corner via della Mosca, in front of Trattoria Benvenuto (a few steps from Uffizi Museum)
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The tour could be cancelled in case of bad weather. In this case you will be offered a change of date or a full refund.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that children aged 7-12 years old will travel in a trailer-cycle. The 5 EUR rental fee for the trailer-cycle will be paid directly on-site.
- Please note that children aged 3-6 years old must be carried on the rear seat. Maximum weight is 22 kg.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
|Tuscany from Florence Evening Tour by Electric Bike with Organic Farm Dinner|
Check-in at Via de' Neri
Start of Tuscany from Florence Day Trip
Florence Electric Bike Tour
Ride along the bike lanes and safe streets on your electric bike. Discover the hills surrounding Florence easily and marvel at your scenic views.
Feast your eyes on the captivating Tuscany countryside before heading to an organic farm located on the hills.
Organic Farm Visit
Admire the view of olive groves and see the farm animals such as donkeys, horses, pigs, goats or cows. Walk around the vegetable garden and pick your own fresh and natural ingredients for dinner!
With a basket full of vegetables, make your way to the kitchen where you can prepare your dinner. A professional chef will tell you all about the traditional Tuscany food and help you create a delicious meal.
Savor a traditional Tuscan meal including bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil produced at the farm, croutons, Primavera pasta with seasonal vegetables, Chianina beef grilled on embers with seasonal salad, fresh fruits or homemade pie, authentic Tuscany wine and coffee.
Florence at Night
Get back on your electric bikes and marvel at the beauty of Florence at night. Spot some of the monuments illuminated by the city lights.
Tour Ends at Central Florence