Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Afternoon Tour with Vasari Corridor Walk
Price On Request
Enjoy an easy access to the renowned Uffizi Gallery containing iconic pieces of Da Vinci and Michelangelo. See the exterior of Vasari Corridor and learn about the significance of this passageway. Enjoy fuss-free skip-the-line access to Florence's most important museum, the remarkable Uffizi Gallery. It contains an impressive display of masterpieces from renowned Renaissance masters Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Botticelli, and others. After the guided tour of its most iconic highlights, enjoy a walk through time and into the Medici era at the Vasari Corridor. Learn about the secrets of the famous family as well as the history behind the corridor.
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line tickets and reservation
- Florence city guidebook
- Masterclass by an art expert
- Coffee or cappuccino
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Children 17 years old and below must always be accompanied by a full-paying adult.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the site.
- Vasari Corridor is currently under major reconstruction. Tour will be conducted outside, along the Corridor.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The tour is conducted in English only.
- Big bags, bottles and large umbrellas will not be allowed inside the museums (small, foldable umbrellas are allowed).
Requirement(s) - other
- Please indicate upon booking if you require special or impaired mobility assistance.
|Uffizi Gallery with Vasari Corridor Walk (from March 2020)|
Check-in at Florencetown Tours & News Stand
Start of Tour
See the remarkable showcase of Italian Renaissance art through the incredible works of masters like Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael and Botticelli. Your expert guide will tell you all about the most important highlights of the collection.
Vasari Corridor Walk
Head next to a thorough guided walking tour of the Vasari Corridor, one of the Renaissance's most incredible architectural masterpieces. Also, learn about the history and secrets of the Medici times as you walk along the outside of the Vasari Corridor, crossing Ponte Vecchio.
Tour Ends Next to Palazzo Pitti and Boboli Garden