Gladiator's Gate Colosseum Arena Floor Tour with Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Price On Request
Retrace the steps of the Roman gladiators as you enter through the Gladiator's Gate for this Colosseum tour! Skip the line and get privileged access to the usually closed Arena Floor and explore the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill!
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip-the-line access to the Roman Forum
- Special access to the Colosseum Arena Floor and entry via the ‘Gladiator’s Gate’
- Use of headsets (for groups of 6 or more people)
- Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum
- Skip-the-line access to the Palatine Hill
- Accredited English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 25 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 08:30, 13:30
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The Colle Oppio Park is located on the corner of Via di Terme di Tito and Via Nicola Salvi. If arriving by metro, please note that there are two entrances/exits for the metro. You can walk up the stairs from either inside or outside the station. Once you arrive at the street above the metro, face the Colosseum and then walk to your left for 150 meters to locate the Oppio Caffe. You can find the entrance of the Colle Oppio Park on the opposite side of the cafe.
- Guests must present a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g. passport, driving license) upon entry to comply with the Colosseum's security measures. Copies will not be accepted.
- Please note that wheelchairs are permitted in this tour with some difficulties. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org beforehand to make further arrangements.
- The Colosseum is subject to occasional closures. Please provide your detailed contact information upon booking in case your tour will be rescheduled.
- This tour is eligible for the VELTRA free cancellation policy. You can book this tour and still keep your travel plans open. If you change your mind, VELTRA guarantees no penalty fees for cancellations made up to 24 hours before your tour date. Please refer to the pdf below for the terms and conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Guests with large baggage will not be permitted to enter the site. Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside.
- Valid photo ID
- Strollers are not allowed
|Gladiator's Gate Colosseum Arena Floor Tour with Roman Forum & Palatine Hill|
Check-in at the Entrance of Colle Oppio Park
Colosseum Gladiator's Gate VIP Entrance
Enter the Colosseum like a gladiator! Get in through the Gladiator's Gate, the same entrance used by the Roman warriors (an exclusive Colosseum special access tour) and get a chance to experience how it was like for the Roman fighters to walk in.
Colosseum Arena Floor Tour
Enjoy a 360-degree view of the Rome Colosseum as you walk on the Arena Floor—a rare sight only a few have seen! Admire the majesty of this iconic place with this exclusive access not open to the general public. Listen to stories from your guide about the famous battles that took place in the arena.
Colosseum General Access Areas
This Colosseum tour with arena floor access gives you an opportunity to explore the rest of the site with your expert guide. Get a chance to see the Colosseum's first and second tiers as well as the balcony and get a bird's eye view of the Roman Forum and the Arch of Constantine.
Stroll around the Roman Forum and see the ruins of the center of the Roman Empire. Let your expert guide show you the remains of the House of the Vestals, Temple of Caesar and the Senate buildings.
Visit one of the seven most famous hills of Rome, the Palatine Hill. Learn more about this ancient area and its significance to the Imperial Rome as your guide show you around the site.
Tour Ends Near the Colosseum and Roman Forum