Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full Day Tour from Siena with Wine Tasting
Price On Request
Explore medieval Pienza and get to try world-famous Italian wines produced in Montalcino and Montepulciano wineries! Enjoy cheese and wine tasting sessions during this full day trip from Siena.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Wine tasting
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that check-in closes 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Guests must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that during the winter season (November to March), the activity requires a minimum 2 participants to operate. In case the required number of people is not met, an alternative date or full refund will be offered. Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour is available in English and Spanish.
- From 1st of April 2020 until 15th of November 2020, Nobile di Montepulciano wine tasting is included in the tour.
- This tour is eligible for the VELTRA free cancellation policy. You can book this tour and still keep your travel plans open. If you change your mind, VELTRA guarantees no penalty fees for cancellations made up to 24 hours before your tour date. Please refer to the pdf below for the terms and conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full Day Tour from Siena with Wine Tasting|
Check-in at Viale Vittorio Veneto 27, in front of Bar il Pedrocchino
Montalcino and Brunello di Montalcino Wine Tasting
Visit a cellar in Montalcino and indulge in a local wine paired with a scrumptious snack. Let your guide take you to a stroll around Montalcino and admire its majestic fortress.
Head to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pienza and be charmed by the hills of the Val d'Orcia and Renaissance-style monuments. Learn about the home of the delicious Pecorino cheese and have the chance to try one yourself.
Feast your eyes on the medieval buildings and walls of Montepulciano. Discover the enchanting town's rich legacy and history. Try some wine and opt to buy a bottle of the area's symbol, Nobile di Montepulciano.
Return to Siena
Check-out at Viale Vittorio Veneto 27