Hiroshima City Custom Cycling Tour with English-Speaking Guide
Customize your itinerary and make your way through the historical pathways of Hiroshima with an English-speaking local guide. Because you'll be on a bike, you can tour around the highlights and reach hidden gems like a secluded temple on a mountain!
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (18:00 local time) to 3 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)
- Electric bike rental fee
- Bike insurance
- English-speaking guide
- Japanese-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
1. Get out from No. 8 Exit of Hiroshima Station and go up from the underground.
2. Walk straight to the Ekimae Ohashi bridge.
3. Once you get to the intersection, cross the pedestrian lane and turn right until you see the green "ぴーくする” banner.
- Guests who are suffering from the ill-effects of the excessive consumption alcohol or are under the influence of alcohol on the day of the activity, are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests must be at least 4 ft 9 in (145 cm) to participate in this activity.
- Participants who feel ill or are currently pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Bike seat for child participants are available for this activity. Please inquire beforehand.
- Participants below 145 cm in height may not be covered by the bike insurance.
- Other fees not included in the tour fee must be paid on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Hiroshima City Custom Cycling Tour with English-Speaking Guide
Check-in at Hiroshima Tourism Bicycle Rental
Start the Tour!
Start off with introductions and have a short briefing with your guide on what sites you want to visit in this tour. Feel free to ask your local guide for some recommendations within the area.
The itinerary below is only a sample and participants may create their preffered itinerary beforehand.
Cycle around the gardens that beautifully bloom according to each season. Take a peek inside this historic castle constructed in 1589 by one of the councilors during Toyotomi Hideyoshi's (samurai general during the Sengoku era) reining period. Please pay the entrance fee on site.
Take a short break from your ride by overlooking the exquisite scenery of the pond and Kokoyo Bridge. There are also several tea houses on site that offer delicious tea with an idyllic view of the garden.
Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
Established in 1955 and dedicated to documenting the effects of the 1945 Atomic Bombing, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Center has become a famous destination for students and tourist who visit to learn the importance and value of peace. This tour will not stop by the museum.
Atomic Bomb Dome
Understand the destructive impact of nuclear weapons on humankind as you tour around the Atomic bomb dome. Currently standing as the only remaining structure near the hypocenter of the bomb, this historical site symbolizes hope and world peace.
Before returning, have a taste of some mouthwatering Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki. Ask your knowledgable local guide for some interesting facts while savoring this tasty dish. Take this time to reminisce on your favorite part of the tour.
Return to Hiroshima Tourism Bicycle Rental
Check-out at Hiroshima Tourism Bicycle Rental