Okunoshima Rabbit Island Tour with Private English-Speaking Guide from Hiroshima
Set off for a cuteness overload tour of the rabbit island with an English-speaking guide. Enjoy your 1-day tour with these fluffy and friendly bunnies as you stroll with them around the ruins of the old poison gas factory situated in the island.
- Any cancellations made between 15 business days (19:00 local time) to 8 business days (19:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 8 business days (19:00 local time) to 2 business days (19:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (19:00 local time) to 1 business days (19:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$305|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 6
- 9 (hrs)
- Reminders on rabbit island: 1. Please do not carry or chase the rabbits as they are delicate. 2. Feed the rabbits on the sidewalk and not on the road. 3. Do not leave leftover treats as they may be harmed by crows. 4. Do not feed the rabbit with human food. 5. Be cautious when riding a bike on the island as they might get hit. 6. Do not bring the rabbits from the island back home. 7. Do not bring your own rabbit. 8. Refill water pans as much as possible.
- Meals, drinks, bicycle rental fee, and other personal expenses are not included in the tour fare.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
|Okunoshima Rabbit Island Tour with Private English-Speaking Guide from Hiroshima|
Meet at Hiroshima Station South Exit in Front of the Fountain
Depart Hiroshima Station
Meet your guide and depart from the station.
Ferry Bound to Okunoshima Island
Ferries leaving every 30 to 45 minutes, set off for a 15-minute boat ride to the rabbit island. While onboard, see the dispersed islands of Hiroshima or take pictures of the beautiful sea view.
Introduce yourself to the furry habitats of the island by giving them special treats such as cabbages and rabbit food. After the rabbit fun, head to the old poison gas museum that displays the works of the old imperial army.
Ferry to Tadanoumi
Tour Ends at Hiroshima Station