Izakaya Bar Cuisine Cooking Class in Kyoto
Cook like a Japanese chef by making tasty izakaya bar dishes. With an English-speaking instructor, learn how the popular local cuisine is prepared. End this activity by savoring these dishes with an optional cup of sake.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (23:59 local time) to 2 business days (23:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (23:59 local time) to 1 business days (23:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$116|
|Child (Age 6-12)||$72|
|Child (Age 0-5)||$0|
- English-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- For participants who would like a vegetarian, halal or have other dietary restrictions, please indicate upon booking.
- Japanese sake (add-on) will be served only for 20 years old and above.
- To preserve the property, please take off your shoes before entering the cooking studio.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Clothing that can get dirty
Check-in at Cooking Sun Machiya Studio
Cook Izakaya Dishes
Have an insight on how these authentic Japanese dishes are made with a professional English-speaking chef. Learn the Japanese food culture using seasonal ingredients.
Roasted Eggplant Dipped with Dashi Soup stock Shiso Herb Dumpling Yakitori (Chicken skewers) Burdock and Carrot Salad with Sesame Dressing Somen Noodles with Miso Marinated Meat Hojicha Tea Pudding This menu may vary according to season.
Check-out from Cooking Sun Machiya Studio