Koto Music Lesson For All Ages in Kyoto
Join in and learn the basics of playing the traditional Japanese koto (13-stringed zither). Open to solo travelers and groups, pluck the strings and learn to play the folk tune 'Sakura'.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & up)||$87|
- Experience fee / Musical Instrument Rental / Lesson materials
- English-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 1 & Max Qty: 5
- 10:30, 14:00, 16:00, 19:00
Check In/Pickup Location Details
From JR Nijo station 20 minutes walk, or about 5 minutes by taxi
Kyoto City Bus "Senbondemizu"Stop 2 minutes walk
*From Kyoto Station
BUS:Kyoto City Bus route206 bound for Kitaoji(at A3 busstand),30minutes
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Normally koto lessons require sitting in the formal seiza position, however you can have a lesson sitting on a chair.
- In our lesson, you can learn to play "Sakura".
- We prepare everything needed including the musical instruments, teaching aids etc.
- This activity is conducted in basic English.
|Koto Music Lesson For All Ages in Kyoto|
Meet at Soushunan
Learn to play a classic song, "Sakura," on the 13 stringed koto. We prepare everything needed for the class, just join in ready to play!
Activity ends at Soushunan