Half Day Clear Candle Making Lesson in Karuizawa
Jump in and make a gel candle with an easy lesson. Just choose your favorite items, arrange them how you like, then add the gel. Voila! You have a unique candle to take home.
- No cancellation fee is charged. Please make your cancellation at least one day before your tour.
|Adult/Child (Age 6 & Up)||$16|
- Experience fee
13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00,
Check In/Pickup Location Details
7 min. by car / 20 min. by bicycle from JR Karuizawa Station.
5 min. by car / 10 min. by bicycle from Nakakaruizawa Station.
10 min. from Usuikaruizawa I.C. of Joshinetsu Expressway.
Car parking is available.
- 1st grader and up can participate. Elementary schoolchild needs to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Additional fee may be required depending on the materials or items you use. Please make any additional payments needed on the day.
- Tour schedule may be changed or cancelled due to the conditions on the day.
- This activity is held only in Japanese.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- You may get sweaty. Please wear cotton clothes suitable for sports.
|Half Day Clear Candle Making Lesson in Karuizawa|
Check-in at Karuizawa Glass Studio
Create a cute candle using glass items to make a unique background. Set everything in place with the gel, and take your clear candle home. It makes a great souvenir or present! *The candle can take 30~60 minutes to cool after being poured.
Check-out at Karuizawa Glass Studio