Shiraito and Ryugaeshi no Taki Waterfalls Nature Trekking Tour in Karuizawa
Take a refreshing break into the woods and tour the splendid nature sites of Karuizawa. See the majestic Shiraito and Ryugaeshi-no-Taki waterfalls with your friendly guide as they help you navigate your way to these sites.
- Any cancellations made between 8 business days (18:00 local time) to 3 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 7 & Up)||$128|
- Japanese-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
09:00, 09:30, 10:00, 10:30,
11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30,
13:00, 13:30, 14:00
- -8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
For participants who will be picked up from Karuizawa Station, please gather in front of the 1st floor elevator of the North Exit. Staff will be waiting for you in the area.
- Children aged 7 years old and above can join this tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- In case the tour is cancelled due to bad weather condition or when the tour operator cancels due to unforeseen circumstances, cancellation fee will not be charged. However, if the tour is shortened due to inclement weather, refunds will not be issued.
- The price of the optional pick-up/drop-off transfer may vary depending on the number of participants and route.
- This tour includes a basic medical insurance to insure participants for minor accidents. For participants who wish for an extensive medical insurance, please apply on your own.
- Pick-up and drop-off service within hotels and lunch can be requested with a separate fee. Please inquire through VELTRA customer service.
- An English-speaking guide can be arranged for an additional fee. Please select the add-on option upon booking.
- One charter can only accommodate up to (4) passengers only. In case there are more than the stated number of passengers, an additional vehicle will be arranged.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Clothing suitable for trekking: long-sleeved top, long pants, trekking shoes, drinks for hydration, rain gear, towel, insect repellent, etc.
|Shiraito and Ryugaeshi no Taki Waterfalls Nature Trekking Tour in Karuizawa|
Check-in at Mine no Chaya or Pick-up within Karuizawa Area
See the beautiful waterfalls which resemble sheets of thin silk thread flowing down the stone cracks of the waterfalls. Ranked as one of Japan's most beautiful waterfalls, Shiraito Waterfalls is 3 meters tall and 70 meters wide.
Ryugaeshi no Taki Waterfalls
Trek into the woods and observe the wildlife of the area until you reach this second beautiful waterfall. Unlike the gentle cascades of Shiraito Waterfalls, these falls feature a raging torrent with a streaming river below.
Tour Ends at Kose Hot Spring or Karuizawa Station