Traditional Saori Weaving Experience near Zenkouji Temple in Nagano
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Learn how to weave using a traditional loom, and create your won one-of-a-kind scarf, tapestry or table runner. Experience the calming effect of weaving in Nagano!
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (17:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:21-12-2015 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$40|
- Instruction fee/Tea
- Children in elementary school and above can participate.
- The cost of the yarn or weft strings is not included, please pay on the day. (It costs about JPY 1,000 for enough material for one adult scarf )
- You can take your work home on the same day.
- This activity is held only in Japanese.
|Traditional Saori Weaving Experience near Zenkouji Temple in Nagano|
Meet at Oricafe
Please come on time
The starting time shown above is just an example When booking please specify your desired start time between 11:00-17:00.
As the warp string are already set, all you need to do is select and set some weft strings. Relax as you watch your scarf, tapestry or place mate take shape!