Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo
Experience how much fun LEGO® bricks can be in this theme park full of hands-on attractions! Tour a LEGO® brick factory, attend a LEGO® class, and see a diorama of Tokyo created using LEGO® bricks. LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo is an indoor LEGO® theme park where visitors are surrounded by over 3 million LEGO® bricks. There are a number of attractions visitors can enjoy with their families, such as touring a LEGO® brick factory, attending a LEGO class to learn how to make special LEGO® creations, an enormous diorama of the city of Tokyo created using LEGO® bricks, and a Duplo® playground where even babies can play safely. Come and experience a variety of games that stimulate the imagination including the LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure, where you can train to become the most powerful ninja, 4D cinema with special-effects that will make you jump out of your skin in surprise, and the shooting ride to rescue the captured princess.
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & up)||$29|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
Participation Location Details
10:00-20:00 (last entry at 18:00)
Weekends and Holidays:
10:00-21:00 (last entry at 19:00)
The time for the ticket is undetermined.
Please understand that there may be changes to business hours due to events.
Please show your VELTRA voucher at the ticket window on your smartphone or tablet.
It takes around 2-3 hours to see Legoland.
2-minute walk from Odaiba Seaside Park Station on the Yurikamome line.
5-minute walk from Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai line.
- All adults (age 16 and over) must be with a child to enter. Groups of only adults cannot enter the facility.
- Groups children (elementary school age and below) must be accompanied by an adult to enter.
- Please note that there are some attractions with height and age restrictions.
- [For guests with disabilities] You may enter the facilities using the elevator. All pathways are flat except for one area which has a slope, so please be careful. Please understand there are some things to be careful of when enjoying attractions, rides and the 4-D cinema. Please check the details before coming to the facility.。
- Please note that there may be changes to business hours or attractions without prior notice.
- There are attractions geared toward children ages 3-10 to enjoy with their families accompanying them.
- As a general rule, you cannot re-enter the LEGOLAND® once you have left.
- There is a playroom for infants and small children across from the restroom on the 7th floor, as well as a nursing room. Diaper changing areas are available in every bathroom in the facility.
- Please do not bring food or drinks into the facility. Instead, please use the cafeteria in the building. (The cafeteria sometimes becomes crowded, therefore customers may bring their own water bottles for children to use. It is also possible to bring food for children with allergies.)
- You may bring strollers into the facility. There are no strollers prepared in the attractions, but you may borrow them for free from the 3rd-floor information counter of DECKS Tokyo Beach Side Mall.
- LEGOLAND® is a non-smoking facility. There is no smoking area. As re-entry is not permitted, customers leaving the facility to smoke may not re-enter.