Full Day Barrier-Free Tour of Tokyo for Wheelchair Users with Personal Guide
Explore Tokyo with confidence on this barrier-free tour. Your guide will introduce you to Tokyo's wheelchair accessible areas including iconic locations like Sensoji Temple, Shibuya, and Meiji Shrine. This tour is a great option for those who might be worried about just how wheelchair accessible Tokyo is. With the upcoming Olympic games in 2020, the city is rapidly developing into a barrier-free environment. Your helpful guide, who is also a qualified home caregiver, will make sure that you have a blast exploring Tokyo's best sights. Seniors, family members and caregivers are of course welcome to join in the tour!
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 80% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$223 $297*$223|
|Child (Age 7-12)||$148|
- Italian-speaking guide
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 6
- 7 (hrs)
- You may select the language guide of your choice (English, or Italian) at the time of booking.
- Weather conditions may cause the tour to be modified.
- Please note that participants (or caregivers when required) are in charge of propelling their own wheelchairs as guides will be unable to do this.
- Please note that food and drinks are not included in the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable shoes
|Full Day Barrier-Free Tour of Tokyo for Wheelchair Users with Personal Guide|
Pick-up at Your Hotel in Tokyo
Asakusa and Sensoji Temple
Enjoy Asakusa, home to many temples including the beautiful Sensoji. See views of the city skyline along the way.
Sumida Park and Lunch
Sumida Park is a top spot for hanami (cherry blossom viewing) in the spring. You can also get an excellent view of Tokyo Skytree while enjoying your lunch (at your own expense) in the park.
Shibuya and Harajuku
Head to Shibuya by subway, and learn how to ride the rails in Tokyo! Experience the famous scramble crossing and bustling shopping areas, and make sure to say hi to Hachiko. Then venture to nearby Harajuku to see Tokyo's thriving youth and kawaii culture.
The final stop on the tour will be at the historic Meiji Shrine. Its main hall is newly wheelchair accessible, so you won't miss out on this famous shrine and its quiet surroundings, one of the city's most popular shrines.
Drop-off Your Hotel in Tokyo