Rundale Palace Half Day Private Tour from Riga
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Discover Rundale Palace, one of the major Baroque palaces in Latvia, on this private tour. Visit the museum, stroll around the beautiful park and admire the Latvian countryside. During this 5-hour private tour from Riga, visit theRundale Palace, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Latvia.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:13-03-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$180|
- Rundale Palace admission fee
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 09:00, 15:00
- 5 (hrs)
- Children under 12 years of age are eligible for a 50% discount if they are accompanied by two or more adults. Please contact VELTRA through your account after you have completed your booking process.
- Please note that the entrance to Rundale Palace depends on the museum's reception.
|Rundale Palace Half Day Private Tour from Riga|
Pick-up at Specific Hotel in Riga
Departure to Rundale Palace from Riga
Travel to Zemgale, the “bread basket” of Latvia, and drive through Bauska to see the charming ruins of Bauska Castle. Then, arrive at Rundale Palace, an 18th-century Baroque palace in the Baltics.
The palace is an outstanding example of the early work of Italian architect Francesco Bartolomeo Rastrelli. The Palace was built for the Dukes of Courland in what is now Latvia, constructed in two periods, from 1736 until 1740 and from 1764 until 1768.
Rundale Palace Museum Tour
Visit this beautiful Baroque palace which, along with its surrounding gardens, is now a museum. Finished in 1768, this building has served as a school, army headquarters and grain store during its 200-year history.
Drop-off at Specific Hotel in Riga