Mantanani Island Full Day Tour from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch
Journey to one of the most beloved spots in Sabah, the Mantanani Island, where you can laze on pristine sand, snorkel among colorful fish and savor a traditional Malaysian lunch.
- Any cancellations made after 07:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & up)||$127|
|Child (Age 3-11)||$90|
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkel mask
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
Additional fare is needed for pick-ups at the following locations. Please pay on site.
Resorts outside central Kota Kinabalu such as Rasa Ria, Nexus Resort, Beringgis Beach Resort: RM 30 per person (RM 20 per child).
Borneo area: RM 15 per person (RM 10 per child).
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Snorkel fins are not included in the price, but are available on site for rent (RM 30 per set).
- An additional fare will be needed on site to take part in marine activities.
- Additional fare payable on site is needed for pick-ups at the following locations: -Resorts outside central Kota Kinabalu such as Rasa Ria, Nexus Resort, Beringgis Beach Resort: RM 30 per person (RM 20 per child). -Borneo area: RM 15 per person (RM 10 per child).
|Mantanani Island Full Day Tour from Kota Kinabalu with Lunch|
Pick-up at Select Hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Depart Kota Belud Jetty for Mantanani Islands
Upon your arrival at this piece of paradise, laze around the pristine beaches or go snorkeling to see diverse marine life among corals. Spend time swimming in the clear waters or kayaking with family and friends. There is definitely no shortage of activities for you to enjoy during the tour.
Depart Mantanani Islands to Kota Belud Jetty
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Kota Kinabalu